Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:24:09 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

Hi Chris,

I'm sending you a zip following this email. I have noticed this problem
in the past in all the script type programs. It is certainly a browser
thing. I've noticed it when deleting files or over-writing them. The
only way to get around it is renaming files like with a rev character as
part of the name. Fine for scripts, but not the page itself.

So, anyway, expect the zip file soon.

Take care,
Bart