[TCML] coil design help

hey guys
i am trying to help a friend build a coil and i was just wondering if you will be willing to look at some of these numbers that he game me and telll me what you think of it for a coil design.  i will repost it later as a JAVATC txt.  once i get all the info from him.

he is wanting in some physics fest somewhere and  going to submit the design at his college and if they like it they might fund it and allow him to go to the fair.  its not like a competition or anything it sounded that they were inviting high schoolers and middle schoolers to come participate in some fun science.

if some one has a coil design that they used for a 15KV  30ma neon and  they would be willin to share it would be much appreciated

AC Main line freq: 60 hz
Primary Transformer
Power: 450 watts
Current: 30mA