Re: [TCML] Dry Ice

Hi Jeff,

Wow, that was GREAT! Two videos, LC111 & LC112 were about what I expected and hope for a similar effect.

It appears the fog is rolling down. Did this effect use dry ice?

Bart

Jeff W. Parisse wrote:
kVA Effects and Artbeats has an entire library in PAL, NTSC and HDDVD of Tesla coils used with dry ice and liquid nitrogen foggers. Go to www.artbeats.com and search "kVA Effects" or "lightning". The volume in question is "Lightning and Clouds" and the preview clips are downloadable. We have produced HUNDREDS of professional, film ready Tesla coil videos for Artbeats.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil.com