Re: [TCML] Clarification on Windings Repair - Should This Work? Is There a Better Way?

To those who replied with their suggestions, and to those who haven't quite
replied yet...

Here's a little more info:  I can't remove any windings and I can't remove
more of the insulating material.  This is an  induction/spark coil in a nice
wooden case.  I need to work within the constraints described.  Any more
ideas?

Thanks again for your creative thoughts.

Tedd"

I think your original idea isn't bad. You can buy conductive adhesives of many kinds if you'll look on the internet. At one time Electronic Goldmine had some small packets of silver epoxy for about 4 dollars each. I gather this is a valuable coil and you want to keep it in original condition if possible.
Ed