RE: [TCML] JAVATC Questions

You do mean Internet Exploder, yes? :-^)crashes on Vista.

-----Original Message-----
From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of otmaskin5@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 4:16 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] JAVATC Questions

I'm using Internew Explorer.

-----Original Message-----
From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 8:52 pm

Hi Dennis,?
?
You can't tie up the online version. All that is going on when you go to the
online Javatc is that it loads the html and javascript into your browser.
>From that point, your personal computer has total control. Anyone else can
go online at the same time a load it as well. Stay on there as long as you
like.?
?
It's odd you can't get it to run off line however. I suspect your browser
options are not allowing it to run. Are you using IE, Firefox, or something
else??
?
Bart?
?
otmaskin5@xxxxxxx wrote:?
> It does DC.? Although, I don't know whether I'm tying it up from someone
else using it when I'm playing with it for a long time.? Otherwise, I'm OK
with using it online.? Dennis?
>?
>?
PC?