Re: [TCML] OT: Help with special LF antenna design

Contact me off-list if you need the circuit.  I have one using an N-channel
FET that works great.  I use approx 10 feet of wire on a circuit board.  I
also have a "directional" antenna I devised that gives directionality in a
plane.

Regards,

Dr. Resonance