[TCML] Running two NSTs in parallel

We're going to try to connect an additional 12k/30mA NST (in parallel) for our next coil run. I'm going to make the following adjustments:

* Install dual gaps to cope better with heat
* Drop from 16 caps in series to 12 to provide the correct cap value for 60mA (teslamap) - this still keeps us at 24kV - which is about as low as I want to go.
* Retune the primary coil with the new cap value.

We have a Terry Filter connected across the single 12k/30mA NST at the moment - by my reckoning this should be OK, as you only need to increase the MOTs if the voltage increases.

We don't have a bigger toroid yet though :-(

Anything else we should be aware of?

 Steve