[TCML] Crackle/Plasma lights for sale

Hello, it's been a while since I've made a posting on this list, I recently had a house fire and lost alot of stuff, including some parts for coiling, since my family hadn't had any insurance I'm having to sell of other things I have to  get some money back, I have one brand new Pocket Plasma Disk for sale, it's green, you can see a picture of one here http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=816940, I'm asking $19 plus shipping for it, I also have a BARELY used 19 inch long 1 inch diameter blue Crackle Tube for sale as well, single electrode, I took it off a unused lamp I purchased, but I decided it would be best for now just to sell it, I'm asking $30 plus shipping for it. It will most likely have to be shipped in a shipping tube. So if anyone wishes to purchase these please send a e-mail.
Adam