From: Stephen J. Hobley <shobley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 2:53 pm
Subject: [TCML] Looking for feedback

We recently replaced a static spark gap in our coil with a synchronous rotary running at 120bps (30rpm * 4 bangs per turn). You can see a movie of the before
and after here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iylUg_eGk6I <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iylUg_eGk6I>

At the moment the rotary is not delivering the performance we expected. I
believe this is due to a sync problem with the 60Hz supply.

Based on the movie I'd be interested to get constructive feedback from more
experienced coilers...

Thanks,
Steve