Re: [TCML] Maxwell #31915 colossal pulse caps

  David

 I was not trying to split hairs about capacitor values, just that sometimes
there are good deals and it's worth the risk.  I checked the part number
after work, they are #37208.  While looking I noticed they are actualy .375
uF, oh well.  They were put into Biggg Coil service 9/1999.

Kevin