Re: [TCML] Caps

When some folks want to fly, they get wood and canvas and build their own glider; a very few go out and buy their own 747, most are somewhere in between. If "rolling your own" is NOT a big part of your TC gratification, then an MMC is definitely the best way to go; but for some, it IS an important part. Your priorities may vary.

Matt D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Schmuke <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 9:00 am
Subject: RE: [TCML] Caps

You can use beer bottles and salt water like I did, what a mess to get rid of. I had the material to alum to roll my own from flashing. I am glad the price of scrap alum went up. I made a MMC for my last coil remake. It works great. I would never advise anyone to make their own for a first time coil.
Check out the information from D.C. Cox (Dr R) he will supply the right
information , also he sells the caps and will send the right amount of the
good caps and information for your NST.

Rich , Kd0zz

As an act of plagiarism . Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling or facts are
transmission errors.