Re: [TCML] First time coil

try disconnecting your neon transformer, and test for spark length off each
bushing.  You may have
a bad transformer in which one of the HV sections is bad or arcing
internally.

run all your numbers thru JAVATC which will verify your design and point out
any problems.

be sure to use a Terry filter between the spark gap and the NST --- if not
you can quickly blow
your transformer.

Dr. Resonance