[TCML] Newby in need of helping hand :)

Dear all,

I'd like to post a call for some help/info.

(sorry do not know if this is the right way/place...please let me know if I
am posting in
the wrong place, so I can retry)

I was ordering a DRSSTC of a company based in the US with a series of
modifications.
I was helped great in establishing a rough outline for what I would need,
got quotes
and was promised they would be able to create my coil.

The coil is to be used in an artwork that was commissioned by a museum.
A lot of money and good name is at stake here and.... now they backed out on
me.
This is at this time a financial disaster in the making... since the company
is ...
I dont know.. it seems disappeared.

What I am asking for:

I am looking for somebody willing to construct a DRSSTC to my
specifications.
I am capable of paing well !!! The product will have to be absolutely
durable in return.

If there is anybody out there willing to make some good money, and have
their coil
showed in one of the most outstanding musea in Belgium ; please contact me
at:
materializer@xxxxxxxxx

Any suggestions are welcome, even suggestions pointing me in the right way.

If anybody is interested I could call you back..

Regards,

Kor Smeenge

--
*Materializer Industries*