Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Caps

I just don't have my pig Terry filter YET. I'm using a rsg with a safety in parallel to an 18 kV lightning arrestor, and a LV TVSS.

BTW, I just blew up my second VFD :-(((. Good thing I recently bought a spare from you :-)) I'm getting some nasties, which is why I want (need) to add more filtration. I actually blew a hole in one of my 3 phase 30 EMI filters, that I had ganged all three phases together on. Though it was running pretty crazy with my recent addition of a .1 nF cap! It was funny, one day it ran beautifully, then a couple of weeks later, it was running way worse, then the VFD croaked.

Adam