Re: [TCML] wheelchair motor

Hey Phil...

thank you :) I must have spent a couple of hours trying to think of what the real name was.... getting old plays havoc on the memory... or is it too much RF field radiation from big coils?

Some of the stepper motors used on larger CNC mills spin up pretty fast. Altho a bit pricey for SRSG application they just might work if the controller isnt affected by the RF from the coil...

Scot D