Re: [TCML] Cheesehead Teslathon

Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon

a.k.a.  Lightning on the Lawn  Tesla Fest 2008

At my shop, E11870 Shady Lane Rd., Baraboo  WI
Exit 92 off I90/94 (approx 185 mi. NW of Chicago), then East on Hwy 12 two
miles, then East on Shady Lane Rd.
In 2 miles cross over CTH A, then continue East --- 1/2 mi. on left side

We will have a big flea market for experimenters to barter and exchange high
voltage related goodies 12 noon to 3 PM.

Also, I'm doing some warehouse backroom cleaning and will have various
collections of:

HV caps  potential transformers    pole transformers   completely wound
secondary coils    oscillator bases
one complete Tesla coil    laser caps    150 ft of 3/4" copper tubing    1/2
dia copper tubing   sections of PVC pipe various dia.
base structures     plastic odds n' ends
flyback transformers    surplus electronics (all sorts of things)    neon
sign transformers
lots of large dia coilforms -- 6 inch thru 24" -- assorted sizes

One complete Tesla coil  (14 inch dia. sec) ---- short, fat, stand-on type
(has pan atop sec)

Local ham radio group to bring various electronic goodies to sell/trade

I'm also selling my super large oxygen/hydrogen cannon (16 inch dia barrel
1" thick combustion chamber)
for a mere $80 to anyone who has a pickup truck to haul it (will not fit in
a van)     forklift is available for loading.
I put over $600 into the construction of this monster  ---- fires vortex
rings 8 ft in dia and will knock you flat at 110 ft!
Ask the poor camera man who decided to get a head-on shot last year  --- he
was seen rolling down the hill!
Never again he said.

Haul away any of these items (except the cannon) for only $25 flat deposit
--- yes take all you can haul for $30
This special sale starts at 12 noon sharp!      Gate will be open at 11:30
AM for bargain hunters.

bring your small medium or large coils  120 v/240 v available   several
large ground busses  (thanks Mike Hardy for hauling it again)

FREE ADMISSION to anyone who brings a coil to demonstrate --- any size!
Also this includes Marx generators, Van de Graaffs.

$15 admission for the gawkers  $10 admission for kids  --- well someone has
to pay for all the great food
we chow down at 6 PM!

includes 35 lbs of sloppy Joes, brats, soda, hot dogs, chips, cherry, apple
and blueberry pies, apple bars, brownies,
pickles, deviled eggs, sweet corn (freshly picked)   other snacks