Re: [TCML] Capacitors

You could use a series of 2 kV .15 uF capacitors in series, commonly called
MMC caps.  These are around $3 per cap and you would need 16 in series to
get a final value of .009375 uF at 32 kV rating.  This should work good as
these caps are especially rated for very high dV/dt rates commonly found in
Tesla oscillator circuits.  I stock them if you need some, contact me
off-list.

Car waxing at $20 per auto should give you all the money you need.  Hit up
dad, grandpa, aunts, uncles, neighbors to get a bunch of cars to do.  It
takes me approx 1 hr per car and you are making some good money, at least
enough for Tesla coil experiments.

Good luck with your project,

Dr. Resonance