Re: [TCML] Rotary Gap Balancing

Probably a failed hope.  One way if you have an axle that sticks out of
the disk is to balance it between two knife edges.  You could probably get
away with two pieces of sheet metal or something.

Make sure the edges are level in both directions.

Thinking about it, if you have access to a dining table that has a leaf,
open it up, take out the leaf and balance the disk by letting the disk go
into the slot and the axle resting on the table top.  Again, make sure
the table's level and wipe off any crumbs.  :-)

Chip