[TCML] Now I get it

Hi Bart                                           When I first did this test you asked me about it and I said I would get back to you on it.You ask me to try test for you something to do with the capacitors on my RF Ground of my secondary and I was right. it does work because of simple capacitence,Like you said in a recent post that you could add chicken mesh and other capacitence type metal objects and it will work as an earth,WELL Im also sad not to have said it on the list but Ive been running a 400WV flash capacitor for the past few weeks and it worked better than the microwave oven caps that are on my website.Its a big blue electrolitic one but Im ashamed to say , how do I measure it :-(  When I attach the cap the negative is on the ground side and the positive toward the coil.   Gareth