[TCML] Plastic paint bucket cap.

I've been thinking, lately, about making a capacitor, similar to a beer-bottle capacitor, out of a plastic bucket. The bucket that I have I found whilst dumpster-diving and consists of a large bucket, maybe ten gallons, and a lid and a cap near the center that can screw off.

Considering the size of it, I'd fill it partially with water, add a good deal of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), and put the lid on. I'd put in a 1/2" copper pipe that's bent to keep it from escaping the hole, and fill the rest of the hole with caulk. I'd wrap the outside with a BUNCH of heavy-duty aluminum foil, and that would be my outer plate.

Please tell me if there's a chance that this even MIGHT work. The bucket is gray, so it's unlikely that it has any carbon content. It was also used for storing plaster, so it is even more unlikely, because the carbon would leach into the plaster and make it darker colored.

I'm looking for a capacitor that can stand up to 20kV at 60mA and have a capacitance above 10nF.