[TCML] magnifier efficiency, was : Hi power/ little coil??

DC Cox skrev:

Richard Hull did this exact experiment with his magnifier system which I saw
running in Richmond, VA.

His resonator coil was 32'" in length, topped with an 11 ft. dia toroid, and
it produced a 13 ft long spark ---- a record that has never been broken.

It was driven by a 200 kV driver coil, but the main resonator was under 3 ft
long, wound with AWG# 28, and produced 13 ft long sparks!

It was amazing to see in operation.

Dr. Resonance
It sure must have been.
Richard went to great lengths to point out that this was a proof of efficiency, and of course it was: resonator coil/sparklength wise.

I wonder, however, if this became the foundation of the coiling myth, that magnifiers are more efficient than standard coils, from an input watts to sparklength point of view.

Cheers, Finn Hammer