To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:21 PM
Subject: [TCML] Fun with Wireless Power

Hi All,

Here's a write-up on tests we did to determine the cause of a burned grounding lead connected across the primary of a *supposedly* dead Tesla Coil. Turns out that electric fields alone can couple quite strongly... 800 watts across 5 meters of open space! GL

http://www.lightninglab.org/papers/WirelessPower/index.html