From: Simon Dodd [mailto:Simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 December 2008 14:32
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] DIY RFI Mains filters

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to make your own RFI mains filters and if so do you
know where I can find schematics, if not what sort of equipment am I
likely to find one in?

Thanks for your help on my flat or conical primary question, I decided
to go with a flat design and now have it laid out. I may need to get
some more copper tubing though as I dont think I have enough turns to
resonate with my secondary. Ah well.

Thanks in advance for your help on this question

Simon
--
Simon Dodd
Director/ Technical Manager