RE: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

I suppose that it would be an interesting thing to test, the ionization of snowflakes and the trace gasses that were created by the process. That seems like an important thing to study - that way we can see what effect lightning has only global warming. (But the fact remains that the primary circuit has more energy than the secondary, and since that is true, the ionization process can be observed more thoroughly with the primary spark gap, which RELEASES OZONE, helping the environment, even if not helping human lungs.)