From: Christopher Karr [mailto:chriskarr4@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 December 2008 02:03
To: Tesla Pupman List
Subject: [TCML] Running a TC in snow

Would it be dangerous to run a Tesla coil whilst it was snowing if said
coil's primary circuit were completely insulated from water and snow? The
only thing that I'm sure of being dangerous in such a setup is water
dripping from the top-load down to the secondary and causing racing sparks.
Also, possibly the arcing of streamers to the primary coil due to the water
further decreasing air-resistance.