RE: [TCML] Skin effect

Hello Frank,

To be honest, I'm going to do this study not at any specific frequency. In fact, I will probably change the capacitance and primary tuning on a regular basis with different test-subjects to see the effects of different frequencies. To be honest, I didn't even think about frequency variation. Thank you.

My goal isn't for any medical apparatus, but, instead, something to put you into the hospital.