From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Rieben
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:11 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] New Geen Monster picks on Flickr

Hi all,

For anyone interested, I just opened up a new
Flickr page and started uploading a few pics of
my Tesla coil setup. I stole a few images from
Phillip Slawinski's that he took of my setup while
he and Cameron Prince were over here this past
Friday for the "Mini-Midsouth-Teslathon" but I jsut
took a few more pics of my own to add to  it as
well ;^) I will be adding more, but this should give
you a bit of an overview of my setup. Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33464569@N05/

David Rieben