Re: [TCML] Hello. New Coiler needs advice.

If you contact me off-list I will send you a complete set of plans for a
nice coil running on a 30 mA xmfr.

Glass does work but soaks up a lot of the xmfr's energy since it is a poor
dielectric at RF frequencies.  MMC caps will
offer much higher performance for your small coil, they are much more
compact, and don't leak fluids when you move the coil
about for demonstrations.

Happy holidays,

Dr. Resonance