Re: [TCML] MMC Caps needed urgently!

Hi Gary!

YUP! I am and yes they are definitely not solid state!

They (I have 4 of them in parallel - 12KV/20mA) were part of an order that
went awry years ago and I was lucky enough to find the batch that no-one
seems to know what to do with! LOL

Have a few more so am going to be de-potting one soon to see under the hood
;-)