Re: [TCML] Was Primary Grounding now RF gnd Center ball safety gap / primary strikes

No. Just an old vacuum cleaner motor mounted under the primary, and a bit of shiny copper tubing (sorry Bart, I like copper). Certainly less work than building a primary, secondary, control cabinet, topload, rsg, etc.

In fact, the outer turns of the primary can be perforated in a few minutes, then connected to a blower via a short run of insulating Tygon tubing.

However, I'll bet for a smaller coil, four muffin or microwave oven fans (I know you already have dozens in your junk box for??) would probably do the trick.

Adam