Re: [TCML] Was Primary Grounding now RF gnd Center ball safety gap / primary strikes

Most folks already have power run to their coil, for an NST, rsg motor, sucker/blower gap motor, etc. I currently don't, as my rsg is 3 phase, and I'm feeding my coil via x-ray and ground cables, but I don't have a problem running another. I'm an engineer. We love gadgets. If it ain't broke, it just don't have enough features yet.

As to running indoors, I haven't been able to do that for a long time, and I have a three car garage with 12-1/2' ceilings. Too small.

As to more ozone, I built two LARGE ozone generating facilities, and have a pretty good idea of the physics involved. We use LOX at work, but I don't see how moving air would make any difference.

Adam