Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

Hi Anthony,

For fundamental electrical and electronic principles covering AC and DC circuit analysis, I like the GROB-Basic Electronics from McGraw-Hill. If you start say on your associates degree portion for electronic engineering, this book or similar would be one of the first courses of study. It will cover all the basic circuit analysis such as Kirchhoff's voltage and current laws, Thevenin's Theorem, Norton's Theorem, Superposition Theorem, and much more. And as you go forward with education, it's one of those textbooks you will often refer back to. Well, I do anyway (but my copy is 25 years old). I'm sure there are more updated editions available at Amazon.

Take care,
Bart

Anthony Etersque wrote:
Can anyone please recommend a good electrical engineering textbook? I've searched online through so many textbook catalogs, but none seem to have a general textbook on EE; they all seem to be books focused on specialized fields. Thank you

Anthony