Re: [TCML] Anthony Question

Bedford,

Thanks for the link. I've read through a few of the modules. The information is good and pretty much the same information passed on through a 1st and even 2nd year electronic engineering course (at least during my education - I'm not sure what they teach nowadays). Analogies differ of course, but still the same principles. Good for anyone on the TCML to study up on. Rather broad bridge measurement techniques are there also. Good stuff.

Take care,
Bart

bedfordabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Anthony. You wrote asking for the Navy Electronic Course...Her it is: go on the net and look at "United States Navy Electronic training course" go there and click on "Navy" you will have the course you are looking for....Best wishes...Bedford