Re: [TCML] Threadkill -- RQ Non-coiling stuff

Hi  All,
Since  there are already far many more venues for "fringe science, tabloid
science, and  outright quackery" than there are for the hard-core stuff, I fail
to see why  Chip should be expected to provide hardware, software,  bandwidth,
time, and effort for yet another "pulpit for the  propagation of piffle".
FWIW, I have examined  TCML correspondence over the last five years and came
up with the following  stats:
Total contributors:  186
Number Over-the-edge:   10 < 5.4%
Matt D.
In a message dated  2/2/08 11:08:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,