Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:03 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Help for TV pilot about Tesla Coil

Chris,

The World's largest Tesla coils are being built right now in Signal Hill California for the Bejing Olympics.

Each coil runs at 150kW and produces an arc longer than 60 feet for 120' of lightning at once.

The machines are 80% finished and on their way to China on March 30th."

   Have they actually run at this level yet?

Ed