Re: [TCML] Wireless Transmission Theory

Hi Bill,

Most engineers I've encountered are not like that in any way. They are about physics and they will look at the world through the eyes of our physical universe and not limit themselves to "any" theory. I of course have met a few engineers stuck in their ways and nothing was going to change them. But most are not like that. Don't stereotype engineers. There are both engineers and physicist set in their ways and there are both engineers and physicist with a brain to look further.

Take care,
Bart"

I guess Bill has been associated with a different class of engineers from those you and I seem to know. Too bad. You mentioned a "C&C" paper in another note. Is there anything in it that you've found useful in your coiling? I think I have it or a similar paper squirreled away somewhere and I recall after skimming [not reading carefully] that they seemed unaware of a lot of the work which has been done over the years on helical resonators and helical antennas.
Ed