Re: [TCML] Inside-Out Tesla Coil...old idea

This is a new twist on an old idea.  About 1968 I worked for a company that made transformers, RF, IF, HV, Step up, Step down, chokes, anything done with winding wire they did it.  The inside out TC picture is an exact copy of a thing we use to make only difference the thing we were making was small enough to hold in your hand and it was a step up HV transforemer.  I would think this thing would have limited output voltage because it would arc back to itself.

I will start a new thread on a TC I built years ago.