RE: [TCML] comment about new coilers

I must say thanks to the list and all who have web sites with their coils..
I had planned on building a TC when I retired. I set aside things and parts
to do it with.  When I did retire I joined the group and was going to get
ready and build my capacitors. People then were talking about MMC's. Being
cheap I tried salt water caps on the way to my alum plate / poly caps. I
learned from the group and bought some caps from 'Dr R' , who was nice
enough to tell me exactly what I needed for my non-standard transformer. I
still have my alum , the only good thing is the scrap price has gone up on
alum. We all learn from different ways at different rates. It is the over
all group that new people can learn from. Carry on----

Cheers
Rich , from the middle of Missouri