RE: [TCML] Sphere Topload Coil

Wrong.

Gary Weazel (or Weazle) does exist but his real name is John.  He is in
Canada and a ham radio operator.  He talked to me on the tel approx 6
weeks ago.  He made the original hyperbaric spark gap.  At one time it was
posted in the archives.  He does have a website but you have toemail him
to get photos of the sparkgap --- it is not posted on the site.

Dr. Resonance

> There is no such person as "Gary Weazle".
>
> Gary Weaver exists but I don't think he had anything to do with hyperbaric
> gaps.
>
> John Bruce McCreath, a.k.a Weazel, posted something about building such a
> gap several years ago and had a couple images on his web site
> http://www.hurontel.on.ca/~weazle/index.html, but they are no longer
> there.
>
> And I had build a hyperbaric gap, called it a Vortex gap, and have
> construction details, images, and measurement data on my web site at
> http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/vortexgap.htm
>
> Regards, Gary Lau,
> MA, USA

Dr. Resonance