RE: [TCML] Spark gap

yes, your spreading all that energy accross many gaps (copper pipes )  , great for heat dissapation, lots of surface area.

              yea, Im sure my gap isnt that great,..but it has stable performance , (Thermal wize ),

    Ive only tried 'single' type  gaps with my first few coils ,over 15 years ago ,  I'll have to try it again ?   Heck , I dunno !!!

              R.Hull and his group did MUCH experimenting with static gaps..........