Re: [TCML] Gaps

I only built one TCBOR gap.

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/TCBOR_gap1.jpg

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/TCBOR_gap2.jpg

I simply drilled the holes in the copper couplings
larger than my brass bolts. That allowed me to set the
first one parallel with the PVC pipe. After that, I
simply adjusted the gap, then tightened the bolts. No
epoxy necessary. It also allow maximum adjustability
with a rock solid electrical connection.

Adam