Re: Strange Blue Glows Re: [TCML] Energy accumulation on TC.

I have seen the faint blue glow, it may indeed be x-rays.  It also may
be sublimated tungsten.  Like mercury vapor, only tungsten vapor.  I
know tungsten is really tough when it gets hot (which is why we coilers
like it), but on a few occasions I noticed a fat, bright blue trail
between breaks in the filament of a 40 watt bulb, among the other purple
orange plasma filaments.  This trail persisted at least a full second
after the power was cut, telling me it was difficult to ionize in the
first place.  Perhaps this has already been discussed, I have not been
following this thread.

Scott Bogard.