Re: [TCML] UK Guardian article (now ?May)

Ooops. Put back further to "some time before the next Teslathon in the UK, which I think is in May. It's frustrating but at least the article's not too time-sensitive..."
I'll post an update eventually.
Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Article has been put back to Friday 29th unless some other scheduling priorities arise.
TDU

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
There should be an article in the UK paper, the Guardian, tomorrow (Thursday 28th Feb) about Tesla coils and should have some pics. It will refers to the Nottingham Teslathon and has interviews with me, Derek Woodroffe, Austin Richards, Philip Strauss and Nick Field of HVFX.
Grab a copy if interested. Article is well done.
TDU