Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Andy Lau Concert

Jeff,

That's a really neat video. I assume the guys
taking the arcs are some of KVA Effects' em-
ployees and not Andy's? Also, I don't recall
having heard of Andy Lau before. I also assume
that there is no relation to list member Gary Lau?

David Rieben

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff W. Parisse" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 1:41 AM
Subject: [TCML] Andy Lau Concert

We are working on agreements to show our video or photographs of the Andy Lau concert.

Someone on YouTube posted this so you can see their video now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGCb5RAHDGg

Jeff