Re: [TCML] What's in a name

Mddeming@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,
A Bit of late night trivia: Anyone want to venture a theory as to why people named David seem to be disproportionately attracted to building Tesla coils? According to the US Census bureau, the name David is the #6 most popular name in the general male population, occurring slightly less than 2.4% of the time. Among the active coilers on the list it is #1 at almost 8.5%. Nationwide, James is #1 at just over 3.33% and #2 on the list at just under 4.5%, statistically close enough to be "normal". Yours in insomnia, Matt D.

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Can I have a certificate to say I am "normal" . please
JAMES HOWELLS

--
Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}