RE: [TCML] Paralleling NSTs

I agree with Bert.  Provided that the insulation capability of the lower-voltage unit is not exceeded, each NST will happily supply (approximately) its faceplate current rating towards charging the cap to the gap breakdown voltage.  It doesn't matter that the open-circuit voltages are different, no breakers are going to pop.  Remember - NST's are perfectly happy to drive their rated current into a short circuit as we measure their current.  That's the beauty of current limiting!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA