RE: [TCML] Eager to learn: Tuning - Debugging of built Coil System

Hi Fritz,

Please don't interpret this as an effort to push you away, but if I Google "German Tesla coil", it looks like there is no shortage of German language sites and forums.  Probably not as perfect as ours, but... ;-)

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA