[TCML] WG: JavaTC Calc. Programm Terminology-Trying to Learn... (not HTML)

Von: Fritz W. Egli [mailto:fritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2008 10:20
An: 'Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Betreff: WG: JavaTC Calc. Programm Terminology-Trying to Learn...

Dear Bart (Bart Anderson -?),  Dear All,
Thank you for your reply.

Please check, if I really ?got it? 100% right:

PERCENT CP CHARGED:
only dependent on:

HV trafo input voltage (possible variac boost ..)
HV trafo sec. voltage (trafo ratio)
HV trafo sec. peak volt. (above x 1,4142)
All above results in  CHARGING VOLTAGE

and

BREAKEDOWN VOLTAGE
( JavaTC term: Arc voltage - MG space and electrode geometry dependent)

Result, calculated:

PERCENT CP CHARGED = BREAKDOWN VOLTAGE/CHARGING VOLTAGE
As higher the result, as better performance of TCsystem (more cap energ)?
And as trade off more stress to the caps (their voltage security margin)?
Good compromise-result range for sound design -? (50?75%?  65?90%? ??)

Time factor (Time between breaks, or BPS)  what is influence to all above?

Sorry, as I am stubborn. I always have to be 100% sure, clear ..
Next issues later, if you highly estimated experts permit.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Fritz W. Egli