Re: [TCML] I think I ruined my 6" secondary.

I appreciate more than one point of view for all emperical relationships. However, your experience is also emperical. Noting that you've never used over AWG 22 leads me to assume you've never used this on a BIG diameter coil and causes me to question whether the problem is diameter, material (pvc vs. sonotube), temperature, impact, wire diam., etc.

Adam