Re: [TCML] Baffle tally (was Secondary Troubles)

I've built two secondaries.  The first had no end caps, not even a cross
bar.  It also didn't break out without a breakout point.  The second one I
made is my 6".  The reason for the flash over was my fault.  I operated the
coil ungrounded with the lead inside the form.  I had an end cap temp'd on
the top but it's leaky at best.  I only have it press fit on the top, and I
literally hacked it out of plexiglass.